MANY AMENITIES AT YOUR DISPOSAL WORTHY OF A 4-STAR HOTEL
A smiling team at your service to meet (almost) all your expectations.
At reception, Martine and Rémi: we take great pleasure in welcoming you from the moment you arrive and we love introducing you to our campsite so that you feel at home.
We are here to give you the best advice to help you explore our beautiful Drôme Provençale and you will find plenty of tourist information about the region at reception.
And if you feel like reading, a library with a relaxation corner awaits you, well-stocked with books in French, English, Dutch and German, which our guests add to with books bought during their trip.
At Les Bastets campsite, we have no problems, only solutions.
That’s why we, Martine and Rémi, are always there for you. Don’t hesitate to come and tell us about any issue you may encounter and we will do our best to assist you. Because our team is committed to fast and friendly service.
Restaurant and Pizzeria
Open in the evenings from 2 May to 14 September, our restaurant invites you to sample its traditional, authentic cuisine, prepared by our chef and his team using local produce from our local producers. We don’t want anything that comes out of the “camping industry”. And there are menus for your children.
With the large playground next to the terrace, you can fully enjoy your moment of relaxation over a glass of wine or a meal, while your children play on their own and leave you free.
One evening a week, musical entertainment or a show enlivens the meal on the terrace, open to the beauty of the landscape.
We also serve breakfast every morning on the terrace, from the time the campsite opens until it closes.
The pizzeria is open one evening a week, on Tuesday.
For special events, group meals, birthdays, family reunions and any other occasion, don’t hesitate to contact us, we have the formula to meet your expectations.
The restaurant is open to guests from outside the campsite, much to our delight!
- We have Wifi throughout the campsite, free near reception and the restaurant, as well as in some accommodations, paid on the rest of the campsite.
- We send you our digital tourist welcome booklet 10 days before arrival, which will help you get ready for your trip.
- Free library with books in French, English, Dutch and German
- Laundry room with 2 washing machines and 1 dryer (tokens for sale at reception)
- Large charcoal grill area with tables and benches
- Rental service for refrigerators and gas grills
- Rental service for cotton sheets and towels
- Baby kit rental service including crib with thick mattress (sheets are not provided), high chair and bathtub
- Country trails outside for walking your pets