MANY AMENITIES AT YOUR DISPOSAL WORTHY OF A 4-STAR HOTEL
A smiling team at your service to meet (almost) all your expectations.
At reception, Martine and Rémi: we take great pleasure in welcoming you from the moment you arrive and we love introducing you to our campsite so that you feel at home.
We are here to give you the best advice to help you explore our beautiful Drôme Provençale and you will find plenty of tourist information about the region at reception.
And if you feel like reading, a library with a relaxation corner awaits you, well-stocked with books in French, English, Dutch and German, which our guests add to with books bought during their trip.
At Les Bastets campsite, we have no problems, only solutions.
That’s why we, Martine and Rémi, are always there for you. Don’t hesitate to come and tell us about any issue you may encounter and we will do our best to assist you. Because our team is committed to fast and friendly service.
Restaurant and Pizzeria
Open from May 3 to September 17, so that we may serve you during the holiday weekends in May and June, the Pizzeria offers a wide of selection of homemade pizza, and the Restaurant offers traditional and authentic cuisine prepared by our chef with local products and inspiration from other cuisines…
With children’s menus. There’s no camping industry kitchen here. One evening per week, a musical or a show provides entertainment for the meal on the patio, looking out on the beauty of the landscape.
We also serve breakfast every morning on the patio all season long.
The Restaurant is open from May 3 to September 17 and the Pizzeria from June 1 to August 31.
For events, group meals, birthdays, family reunions and any other event, feel free to contact us, we have an option that will work for you.
With the children’s garden next to the patio, you can fully enjoy your glass of wine or meal and relax while your children play nearby.
Our restaurant and pizzeria are open to guests from outside the campsite!
- We have Wifi throughout the campsite, free near reception and the restaurant, as well as in some accommodations, paid on the rest of the campsite.
- We send you our digital tourist welcome booklet 10 days before arrival, which will help you get ready for your trip.
- Free library with books in French, English, Dutch and German
- Laundry room with 2 washing machines and 1 dryer (tokens for sale at reception)
- Large charcoal grill area with tables and benches
- Rental service for refrigerators and gas grills
- Rental service for cotton sheets and towels
- Baby kit rental service including crib with thick mattress (sheets are not provided), high chair and bathtub
- Country trails outside for walking your pets